Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Miss Peato's Birthday

Planning
I went to TC and I had lots of fun drawing.
I did lots of fun things at TC.
We had to wait for the year 7’s to finnish the test.
We came inside and hade lunch


Recount
Yesterday Morning all the Year 8’s went to tech at TC. Miss Peato let me pick what group I want to be In so I picked graphic. I picked graphic because I like drawing and meeting teachers from TC. I had lots of fun there. Miss Peato, and Miss Clark were with us. when we  came back we had to wait till they finished there test. When the year 7’s finished there test we all came inside and had our lunch. I had a  really fun day at school yesterday. It was Miss Peato’s birthday yesterday and she was happy, kind and amazed yesterday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.