Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

A time with my Family

Planning
wait till the other kids
get ready to get there stuff
together. I had to wait till i go to the shop.
Who, What, Where, When.
wait till all my cousins, aunties, uncles to get ready to get there stuff ready.

Recount
My whole family came to my house and all my cousins, aunties, uncles had alot of fun. It was my birthday and we did lots of things. We had water squirts, lollies scramble and lots of other fun things to do. My birthday was at my mum and dads old house in Glen Innes.

I had to wait till all the kids to get ready to get there stuff ready so i can go to Glen Innes Centre so i can watch my cousin do her cook Island dance challenge. It started at 10:00 and it finished at 12:00.

I was in Whangarei and I had to wait for my big
sister to finished having a shower and getting change she took for long so my mum told me to go by myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.