Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Thank you Peter for buying my netbook

To  Peter

Thank you Peter for buying the netbook for me. I like it very much.  You can go on my google blog and see the work I am publishing.  When you are there, please leave a comment.

I really, really like my new net book. I promise I will look after it.  When I opened my net book I felt very happy.  The best thing I liked was going on games and doing my work.

I enjoyed the part when Mr Hendriks gave us our netbooks. It was like all shiny and new.
First I thought that we wasn't going to get our netbooks.  But I was so happy I got mine.


Your grandaughter

Harmony

2 comments:

Fiona Grant said...

It was an exciting day Harmony, and lots of fun to watch everyone open the boxes and see their netbooks for the first time. Great to see your first post published on your blog too. Looking forward to reading lots more about your learning with netbooks.

Peter said...

I do like what you are doing on the computer at school. You will probably soon know more about computers than I do soon. Keep up the good work.
Peter

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.