Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2013

All about me

Hello my name  is Harmony  and I have 8 sisters and 1 brother.  I like to play handball and I like to play with my friends. I am 10 yrs old and I like my teacher because Mrs Tuakoi lets us go on games.  I am good at swimming because I like to do freestyle because it is fun. I like to do writing because I can write about my friends.  My goals this year is to work really hard and keep trying hard. I  really like school because school is fun. My favourite food is pizza. My friends are always nice to me and I be nice to them back.  I go to Glen Innes primary School.   I am in Room 10. I live in Glen Innes, Auckland. Thats all I can tell you about me now.

Harmony

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Harmony. I never knew you so many sisters because i only have 1 sister. You are so creative

Unknown said...

Thanks Andrea I never knew that you was on only had 1 sister .Im sorry for you. Why do you only have 1 sister?

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.