Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

Danger, Keep Out

One cloudy day Ashley, Ashanty, Alexa and I went to Auckland Zoo in the afternoon. When we reached Auckland Zoo Ashley and Alexa got  lost. Ashanty and I started looking for Alexa and Ashley. We wondered where Alexa and Ashley could be.
“Don't ask me”, said Ashanty.
First Ashanty went to the  seals.
“They won't there”, I said.

Next Ashanty and I went to the tigers .
“They won't there”, I said.
Next Ashanty looked in the elephant area.
“They won't there either”, I said.
Finally we looked in the lions den. They were hiding  behind the rocks and the cage. We found them! They were screaming so loudly even the lion was frightened. The zookeeper came and rescued  them. Next time Alexa and Ashley see a sign that says, “Danger, Keep Out”, they will pay attention.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.