Pages

Tuesday 27 November 2012

one day at the beach

At the beach.

At the beach you will see lots of things like beach shells and and you might even see some people having a nice day swimming.Firstly I like to do is to hear the ocean that comes out of the shells, but when I saw my friends that was at my old school they forgot who i was. And when I said there names they realized that  who am I. Then we started playing with each other. Then I went to go and have my launch Rebeca was lost then I started looking for but i still could not find Rebeca. So Britney and I went together to find Rebeca and then we found Rebeca she was having a swim at the waterfall and then we told Rebeca to not run away again. So we started playing together again in the water.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.